ELM327 USB Description:
OBD-II Software for ELM327 USB is a free program that allows you to use your PC and a hardware interface to get the information from your car's computer.
The program is very user-friendly, and easy to learn. It is also very easy to install: simply extract the files into a folder on your computer's hard drive, and you're ready to go. To uninstall the program, simply delete the entire contents of the folder where the program resides.
The program lets you perform the following operations:
1. Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
2. Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
3. Display current sensor data, including:
4. Engine RPM
5. Calculated Load Value
6. Coolant Temperature
7. Fuel System Status
8. Vehicle Speed
9. Short Term Fuel Trim
10. Long Term Fuel Trim
11. Intake Manifold Pressure
12. Timing Advance
13. Intake Air Temperature
14. Air Flow Rate
15. Absolute Throttle Position
16. Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
17. Fuel System status
18. Fuel Pressure
AND Many others...
ELM 327 Upcoming Features:
Data graphing and logging
Freeze Frame data
Continuous and Non-Continuous Oxygen Sensor test results
ELM327 Free software:
1. GM Mode 22 Scan Tool by Terry
2. OBD Gauge for PalmOS and Pocket PC by Dana Peters
3. OBD Logger by Jonathan Senkerik
4. OBD-II ScanMaster by Wladimir Gurskij (ScanMaster 3.52 - local copy)
6. OBD2 Scantool by Ivan Andrewjeski
7. OBDII for ELM322 by David Huffman
8. pyOBD by Donour Sizemore for MacOSX and Linux
9. RDDTC by Pete Calinski
10. Real Scan by Brent Harris
11. ScanTest for Pocket PC by Ivan Ganev aka a-ser
12. wOBD by WDT
ELM327 Vehicle Coverage:
Works on all OBD2 Vehicles (1996 onwards in USA) and EOBD vehicles ( Petrol cars from 2001 and diesel cars from 2003/2004 in Europe)
For your information:
For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant.
Al fa Romeo/ Ad/ Bentley/ B M/ Cadillac/ Chevrolet/ Chryse/ Citroen/ Daewoo/ Fiat/ Ford/ GM/ Hod/ Hyundai/ Isuzu/ Jaguar/ Jeep/ Kia/ Land Rover/ Lexus/ Mazda/ Mercury/ Mini/ Nissan/ Mitsubishi/ Opel/ Peugeot/ Porse/ Renault/ Rover/ Saab/ Seat/ Skoda/ Toyota/ Vauxhall/ Volvo/ VW
ELM 327 Software Included:
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: